You may also like
Dear customer, the price shown on the checkout page is the final price including tax, enjoy your shopping!
Please click the correlating button of your region. If you misclicked, We will not be able to ship the product.
• Dimensions: 230 x 161 x 96 mm (9.1 x 6.3 x 3.3 in.)
• Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lb.)
• Output Power: 100W
• Input Voltage: 220V AC
• Input AC Frequency: 47-440Hz
• Max Input Power: 450W
• Max Input Current: 3A
• Max. Output Voltage: 28kV DC
• Max. Output Current: 30mA DC
• Efficiency: ≥ 90%
• Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): ≥ 30,000 hr.
• Response Time: ≤ 1 millisecond
• High-Level Voltage Range: ≥ 3.0V
• Low-Level Voltage Range: ≤ 0.7V
• Operating Environment: -30 to 65℃ (-22 to 149℉)
• Cooling System: Forced-Air Cooling (FAC)
• Temperate Testing: Tested to Operate at Full Load for 12 hours at 60℃ (140℉)
• Start/Stop Test: Turned on and off 500 times in 7 seconds
• High Performance: Our 100W laser power supply delivers excellent performance with greater than 90% efficiency and fast 1-millisecond response times. Get the most out of your laser tube with our safe, stable, and capable power supply.
• Simple & Intuitive Control: Easily toggle power by TTL level, and if you need more precise control, you can adjust your laser power with 0-5V analog or PWM signals.
• Real-Time LCD Display: The built-in LCD display conveniently provides the output current amperage as well as the status of the laser and water protection, so you can easily monitor and troubleshoot your laser engraver.
• Convenient Testing: Control and test the working current of your laser using the closed-loop feedback and the physical TEST button to ensure your laser engraver is functioning properly.
• Open-Circuit Protection: A protection circuit combined with a well-grounded enclosure ensure our power supply properly handles open-circuit faults and increases the service life of our power supply and your laser tube.
• 1 x 100W Laser Power Supply
• No need to worry! We offer a 1-year warranty on all machines.
• 6-month warranty on consumables (i.e. laser tube and power supply)
• CE Certification