Dear customer, the price shown on the checkout page is the final price including tax, enjoy your shopping!
YL 130W CO2 Laser Tube Description
- YL CO2 Laser Tubes offer superior construction to produce stable laser beams for precise markings on a wide variety of materials.
- Cut through thick materials and engrave your designs faster, deeper, and clearer.
- 130W Borosilicate Glass CO2 Laser Tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 12,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
- PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
- Low Power 10–40% = 11,000–12,000 Hours
- Moderate Power 40–70% = 8,000–10,000 Hours
- High Power 70–100% = 4,500–5,000 Hours
Easy to Install:
- The preinstalled YL cathode and anode terminal connections allow safer and faster replacement.
POWERFUL LASER TUBE: This 130W CO2 laser tube offers outstanding performance ideal for all your applications, including engraving, cutting, and marking acrylic, cardboard, ceramics, cloth, glass, leather, paper, plastic, stone, wood, and more!
PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Made out of borosilicate glass, copper, and aluminum alloy, this high-power laser tube is built to last.
LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE: The excellent design and materials of this laser tube create a durable hermetic seal and offer superior heat dissipation to give you a maximum service life of 12,000 hours of operation at low-intensity settings. (Constant use at higher settings will reduce the tube's mean time to failure to around 6000 hours.)
SAFE AND SOUND: The inner tube for the engraving laser beam is surrounded by built-in water tubing and a hermetically sealed outer tube to keep it cool and high functioning. Ports at either end allow easy connection with your water pump or industrial water chiller, and a protective cap shields the high-voltage anode from any shorts or arcing.
SPECIFICATIONS: This borosilicate glass laser tube is 1650 mm (5'5") long and 70 mm (2.8") across. Your laser cutting machine should have a little more space to allow a proper fit. It operates at 24kV and 24 mA or less.
INSTALLS IN MINUTES: Preinstalled connection wires and ports allow for fast and easy hook-up to both your power supply and water cooling system, without any need to bother with threading or soldering wires.
ALIGNMENT GUIDANCE COMPATIBLE: Equipped with threaded poles to attach a red laser guidance system (not included) that allows easy mirror alignment. No more taping your mirrors!
- We recommend using the OMTech CW-5200 industrial chiller with distilled water to maximize the laser tube’s lifetime.
- Material: Borosilicate Glass, Copper, Plastic
- Input Power: 220V/50Hz
- Rated Power: 130W
- Length: 1650 mm (65 in.)
- Outer Diameter: 70 +/- 2 mm (2.8 in.)
- Operating Voltage: 24kV
- Operating Current: 24 mA
- Beam Diameter: 6 mm (0.24 in.)
- Expected Lifespan (MTTF): 6000-12000 hr.
- Rec. Operational Temperature: 15-32°C (60-90°F)
- Recommended Humidity: 30-60%
- Net Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lb.)
- 1 x 130W H6 CO2 Laser Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- No need to worry! We offer a 6-month warranty on all laser tubes 80W and up.
- FDA Compliant
- CE Certification