Free Shipping within UK
Purchase on account for public institutions:
We give public institutions and authorities the opportunity to order machines on account. Please contact us via email at: email@example.com
Our visible laser path guide emits a harmless 650nm red light that simulates the CO2 laser beam. It allows you to visualize the engraving laser path of your laser engraving machine so that you can make precise adjustments to the laser path as needed. As the CO2 laser is invisible itself, certain blind spots and inconveniences arise when adjusting the laser path. The traditional laser test method for beam path adjustment takes a lot of time. But this tool allows you to adjust the laser path super fast.
• 1. Unscrew the bottom of the laser head.
• 2. Screw the laser path guide into place.
• 3. Put on your safety goggles and press the power button of the laser path guide. The red light will be reflected by the mirror at the end of the X axis gantry and then the mirror beside your laser tube.
• a. If the laser shines directly from its position to the center of your laser tube, it means your engraver's laser path is fully aligned.
b. Otherwise, the corresponding transom screws need to be adjusted. Start by aligning the mirrors in reverse order.
• 4. Once the adjustment is done, simply turn off the laser path guide, replace your focus lens, and you can start engraving again.
• Laser Wavelength: 650 nm
• Rated Power: 5mW
• Battery Type: CR1632 Lithium
• Threading: M22x1
• Dimensions: 37x24 mm
• Net Weight: 60 g
• 1-Year Warranty
• 24-Hour Customer Service