Free Shipping within UK
Purchase on account for public institutions:
We give public institutions and authorities the opportunity to order machines on account. Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• This power supply can be directly connected to CO2 laser engraving machines 50W or lower. It can receive feedback from the interface, enabling precise control and accurate testing of the laser's working current.
• A protection circuit combined with a well-grounded enclosure ensure our power supply properly handles open-circuit faults and increases the service life of our power supply and your laser tube.
• Each connection port is clearly labeled for quick and easy installation, and the connectors from similar models easily plug in directly.
• The laser power port can be controlled either by a 0 to 5V analog signal or a 5V amplitude PVM signal.
• Every OMTech laser power supply is tested to ensure the highest quality and efficiency.
• Dimensions: 165x142x78 mm
• Weight: 1.1 kg
• AC Input Frequency: 47 Hz - 440 Hz
• Max. Input Current: 3A
• Max. Output Voltage: 35kV DC
• Max. Output Current: 24mA DC
• Efficiency: 90%
• Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): ≥ 10,000 hr.
• Response Time: ≤ 1 millisecond
• High Level Voltage Range: ≥ 3.0V
• Low Level Voltage Range: ≤0.7V
• Cooling System: Forced Air Cooling
• Operating Environment: -30°C to 65°C
• Temperature Testing: Full load for 12 hours at 60°C
• Start/Stop Testing: Turned on and off 500 times in 7 sec.