You may also like
Dear customer, the price shown on the checkout page is the final price including tax, enjoy your shopping!
Please click the correlating button of your region. If you misclicked, We will not be able to ship the product.
• Base Dimensions: 20" x 6" (49 x 15 cm)
• 4-Pin Connection Cable Length: 5'11" (1.8 m)
• Max. Distance between Wheels: 12" (30 cm)
• Motor: Nema 23 2-Phase Stepper Motor
• Net Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
• ENGRAVE CYLINDRICAL SURFACES: This rotary axis works with most laser engravers rated 50W and up to perform 360-degree engravings on cylindrical or round objects such as cups, bottles, tubes, pipes, bowls, and more!
• 2 SETS OF DRIVE WHEELS: With a 30.5 cm maximum distance between the two sets of drive wheels, this attachment is ideal for objects 5 to 35.5cm long and1 to 12.7 cm in diameter.
• STABLE PERFORMANCE: This rotary features a 2-phase stepper motor with a closed-loop feedback control system. Two durable rubber rings ensure the object rotates without slipping, giving you consistent engraving results.
• SMOOTH & SILENT OPERATION: This rotation axis tool features a precision-engineered tailstock that allows for smooth, efficient, and noise-free operation that is ideal for DIY, home, or industrial use.
• EASY INSTALLATION: Connect the 4-pin cable to your laser engraver, configure your software, and you’re ready to start circular engravings. It draws power straight from your laser engraver! Only one cable is required for a quick setup.
• 1 x Rotary Axis
• 1 x 4-Pin Cable
• 1-year warranty on all rotary axis accessories
• 6-month warranty on consumables (i.e. laser tube and power supply)
• FDA Compliant
• CE Certification
• ISO9001 Quality Certification
• Engraving cylindrical objects can be tricky. With our rotary axis, making 360-degree engravings is simple and efficient! Engrave laser masterpieces on bottles, bowls, and more.