Free Shipping within UK
Purchase on account for public institutions:
We give public institutions and authorities the opportunity to order machines on account. Please contact us via email at: email@example.com
Engravings on round objects are always in high demand. Our innovative Rotary Axis Attachment for 50W-130W laser engraving machines allows you to engrave round or cylindrical objects such as cups, bottles, tubes, bowls, barrels, and spheres.
• Connect the 4-wire connection cable of this rotary axis to the dedicated port on your laser engraver.
• Configure the settings in your laser engraver's software.
• This rotary axis can easily work with most laser engravers 50W or above to create 360° engravings on cylindrical and round objects.
• With a 30 cm maximum distance between its two drive wheels, this attachment is ideal for objects 5 to 35 cm long and 1 to 15 cm in diameter.
• The 2-phase NEMA stepper motor has a closed-loop system that ensures maximum torque at maximum power. It functions with high efficiency and saves you time.
• Made of tough iron and aluminium alloy, this rotary axis has a corrosion-resistant coating to ensure long-lasting reliable use.
• This rotary tool features a precision engineered tailstock for smooth, efficient, and silent operation and is ideal for DIY, home, or industrial use.
• Stepper Motor: NEMA 23
• Overall Length: 490 mm
• Overall Width: 252 mm
• Width without Motor: 148 mm
• Distance between Wheels: 300 mm
• Cable Length: 1.8 m
• Engraving Length: 5-35 cm
• Engraving Diameter: 1-15 cm
• Max. Cutting Speed: 400 mm/s
• Angular Accuracy: ±5%
• Compatible Drivers: DM542 and DM556 (2-Phase)
• Package Dimensions: 50x26x18 cm
• Net Weight: 6 kg
• 1 × Rotary Axis
• 1 × Cable
• 1-Year Warranty
• 24-Hour Customer Service