30W MOPA JPT Laser Engraving Machine for Colored Metal Engraving & Metal Lettering | M-30
Regular price £4,679.99
Sale price £4,679.99 Regular price
Free Shipping within UK
Purchase on account for public institutions:
We give public institutions and authorities the opportunity to order machines on account. Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you need this laser machine
- Perfect for color engraving, labeling, and marking of metal such as stainless steel, aluminum, sheet metal, etc.
- Compatible with Rotary Axes: Rotary axis (sold separately) compatibility enables precise 3D engraving of round and cylindrical objects such as cups, bottles, and spheres, opening up creative design possibilities.
- Laser Focusing: Our 30W fiber laser engraving machine offers a wide field of 175x175 mm with a red dot for fast and accurate calibration and focusing.
- Multifunctional Work Bed: The built-in grid of the work bed keeps the material in the correct position with the help of a positioning bar. When the laser operates at a speed of up to 7,000 mm/s, the material is guaranteed to be stable and drift-free.
- Precision Galvo Lens: Our engraver uses the galvanometer system for high-speed digital scanning, improving marking speed, and providing sharp lines and patterns. This system creates detailed engravings with high precision.
- Easy Control: The easy-to-learn dustproof control system is uncomplicated and ideal for beginners. Our safe and practical device can be used for all your engraving requirements!
- Height Adjustment Handwheel: Use the height adjustment wheel to adjust the galvanometer system and achieve the most accurate engravings. Our device makes it easy to turn your vision into reality.
- Laser Type: JPT MOPA
- Laser Power: 30W
- Processing Area: 175x175 mm
- Dimensions: 35x59x69.2 cm
- Net Weight: 35 kg
- Max. Working Speed: 7,000 mm/s
- Laser Precision: ±0.1 μm
- Laser Frequency: 1 to 4,000 kHz
- Laser Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Max. Pulse Energy: 1.5 mJ
- Pulse Width: 2 to 500 ns
- Min. Beam Quality (Max. m²): 1.4
- Compatible Software: EzCad2 (pre-installed), LightBurn, AutoCAD, CorelDraw
- Service Life: Up to 100,000 operating hours
- Warranty: 2 Years
- 1 × MOPA Laser Engraving Machine
- 1 × Monitor Mount
- 1 × Goggles
- 8 × Allen Keys
- 1 × Power Cord
- 1 × Foot Switch
- 1 × USB Flash Drive
- 1 × Ground Wire
- 1 × Accessory box
- 2 × Mounting Clamps
- 4-6 × Mounting Screws
- 1 × Tape Measure
- 1 × Instruction Manual