LightBurn Software for MOPA & Fiber Laser Engraving Machines - Windwos & MacOS
Regular price £179.99
Sale price £179.99 Regular price
Note: All LightBurn software downloads are final unless canceled on the same day of purchase.
Why you need LightBurn software
- This is the LightBurn License Key for customers who have purchased our CO2 laser engraving machines. It unlocks the trial version of the software for permanent use and allows installation on up to two computers, be it PC, Mac, or Linux. LightBurn stands as the most popular editing, layout, and control software for CO2 laser engraving machines.
- With LightBurn software, you can easily import artwork in a variety of popular vector and image formats, including AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, PNG, JPG, GIF, and BMP.
- You can easily craft new vector shapes within the editor, and then refine them using powerful features like offset adjustments, boolean operations, welding, and precise node editing.
- A wide range of settings allow you to customize your projects. You can apply parameters like power, speed, number of passes, cut order, brightness and contrast, along with dithering mode.
- Seamlessly integrated with your laser engraving machine, this software allows you to send the results directly to your machine to save your time.
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Compatible with all OMTech CO2 laser engraving machines
- Note: To access your LightBurn download, please follow the instructions in your order confirmation email.
Deutsch, Englisch, Tschechisch, Spanisch, Finnisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Niederländisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch ...