Dear customer, the price shown on the checkout page is the final price including tax, enjoy your shopping!
Please click the correlating button of your region. If you misclicked, We will not be able to ship the product.
100W Autofocus CO2 Laser Engraver Description
This 100W CO2 laser engraver continues to uphold our previous high standards with its Ruida control panel, included RDWorks 8 & CorelLaser software suite, LCD display, large 60x100 cm working area, and pass-through doors that allow even larger pieces to be worked on. Simply upload your designs using the included software or via the Ethernet or USB ports, choose your substrate, and the laser will engrave and cut your design with pinpoint precision.
• 600 x 1000mm (24” x 40”) engraving/cutting area
• 160 x 124 x 100cm (63” x 48.8” x 39.4”) overall dimensions
• Net Weight 573lbs (260kg)
• Tackle large-scale projects with ease
• An adjustable stabilizing base allows easy height adjustment.
• Recommended engraving speed: 100 - 500mm/s
• Recommended cutting speed: 1 - 30mm/s (actual speed depends on material)
• 20mm Focal lens diameter
• 2" Focal length
• 25mm Mirror diameter
• Resolution up to 2540 dpi
• 7” Standard Z-depth (Workspace height with honeycomb bed installed and laser head half retracted)
•8″ Max Z-depth (Workspace height with honeycomb bed removed, knife bed in use, and laser head fully retracted upwards)
• The Ruida control board works seamlessly with RDWorks for Windows PC (included) and CorelLaser (included)
• RDWorks (included), LightBurn (not included), and AutoCAD (not included) are compatible with Windows 7, 8,10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista.
• The Ruida controller is compatible with macOS (Version 10.11 and higher) ONLY if you use LightBurn software (not included)
• Photo-ready to convert images from HPLG, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF, DST, AI formats, and more.RD files for laser processing.
• 4-Pin Port connection for rotary axis devices. *Honeycomb bed and the knife bed removal required for 4 Wheel Rotary or Jaw Chuck rotary device use
• The integrated power supply features increased response speed, performance, and cutting power - it’s beaming with possibilities!
• Cut up to 10 mm (⅖″) thick plywood and acrylic/plexiglass
• Uses standard 220V AC power connection
• 100W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of up to 12,000 operation hours depending on power setting usage and water cooling performance
• PLEASE NOTE: Frequent use of high laser power settings will shorten the laser tube lifetime as follows:
• Low Power 10–40% = 11,000–12,000 Hours
• Moderate Power 40–70% = 8,000–10,000 Hours
• High Power 70–100% = 4,500–5,000 Hours
Average Parameter Settings: Click Here
• HIGH LASER POWER: This laser engraving and cutting machine comes with a YL 100W CO2 laser tube to cut through thick materials and engrave your designs faster, deeper, and clearer.
• RUIDA DIGITAL CONTROLLER: The intuitive control panel with a digital display allows complete control of the laser head, pausing and stopping projects, adjusting laser power and speed settings, file viewing, and project framing via Windows-compatible RDWorks v8.
• USB & ETHERNET PORTS: 2 USB ports allow flash drive connectivity and a USB-to-USB PC connection. Plus, the ethernet connection is compatible with PCs.
• LINEAR RAIL GUIDING SYSTEM: Equipped with X and Y stepper motors for efficient power transmission between the guide rails with high precision and long service life.
• MOTORIZED AUTOFOCUS WORKBED: The autofocus pen senses the correct focus distance from the laser head to the target material and signals the Z-axis motor to automatically raise or lower the workbed to the perfect focus height.
• VIEWING WINDOW: A transparent acrylic glass viewing window allows observation throughout the laser engraving process. Plus, it’s equipped with a sepia tint to protect your eyes from indirect laser beam exposure.
• RED DOT GUIDANCE: A red dot pointer mounted on the laser head quickly indicates engraving points, marks the machine’s path, and identifies positioning sizes, allowing an effortless project setup process.
• ADJUSTABLE LASER NOZZLE: The laser nozzle can extend downwards up to 1.75” or be fully retracted, allowing more control over different focal distance setups.
• AIR ASSIST: A pre-installed air compressor guides a pressurized air stream through the laser head nozzle to displace debris, heat, and combustible gases from the engraving surface and laser beam path, keeping your workbed cleaner and engravings more precise.
• TWO-WAY PASS-THROUGH: There’s always extra room! Equipped with43"W x 2.88"H front and rear pass-through doors to accommodate materials larger than the table size.
• BUILT-IN VENTILATION: A pre-installed vent fan expels smoke and fumes to create a safer workspace and extend the service life of your machine.
• WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Pre-installed hoses along with the included water pump allow for a fast and easy setup. Only use with distilled water, ensuring it stays between 60–70°F (16–21°C).
• WATER FLOW SENSOR: A pressure flow sensor monitors water flow throughout the laser engraving process and prevents the laser from firing if water stops circulating through the laser tube.
• AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN: The auto-shutdown safety feature stops the machine when opening the transparent window cover. Once closed, press the “Enter” button to continue operation.
• EFFORTLESS CLEANUP: A debris collection system below the workbed funnels engraving debris into a removable collection tray, helping maintain your machine’s cleanliness and easing the cleanup process.
• 1 x Laser Engraver Machine
• 1 x Water Pump
• 1 x Debris Box
• 1 x Ethernet to Ethernet Cable
• 1 x Grounding Wire
• 1 x Venting Exhaust Duct (4 ft. max. length)
• 2 x Water Hoses
• 1 x USB Type-A to Type-A Cable
• 1 x USB Drive with Software
• 1 x Stainless Steel Clamp
• 10 x Hex Wrenches
• 1 x Double-sided Tape
• 1 x Power Cord
• 1 x Accessory Bag
• 2 x Keys
• 1 x Silicone Sealant
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• No need to worry! We offer a 1-year parts warranty on all machines.
• 6-month warranty on laser tubes and laser power supplies 80W and up
• River Rock
• *Stainless Steel
*Cannot cut hardwoods like mahogany
*CO2 lasers only mark bare metals when anodized or treated.
Contact us with questions on specific materials not listed, we can process a sample for confirmation.
Some PVC-based acrylics can create toxic fumes when lasered.