Access OMTech user manuals, laser software, and more
We want to make it easy for you to start laser engraving, so we put all of our downloadable content in one place: the OMTech Download Center. As you scroll down the page, you’ll find laser software downloads (some free, some paid), user manuals for OMTech laser machines, and other helpful information.
If you need any help with the laser software download process or finding your specific user manual, please follow the instructions contained below. Each set of instructions is listed in the order it appears on the downloads page, from top to bottom.
How to Download LightBurn
LightBurn is the most popular laser software to date. We recommend using their free 30-day trial, so you can try it before you buy it. The trail includes the complete software — no restrictions, no watermarks, no limits!
To download LightBurn laser software for your OMTech Laser Engraver, follow these steps:
- Go to the OMTech Download Center.
- Click on “Download the software.”
- The link will take you to the LightBurn website. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the version for your operating system: *Please note that at this time, the MacOS version of LightBurn is not notarized. You will need to tell Mac OS that you trust the application and wish to run it anyway.
- Complete the installation according to the download file’s instruction prompts.
If you decide to buy it, you must purchase the Digital Serial Key (DSK) here, which unlocks it permanently and allows installation on up to two machines. If you have any other questions about installing LightBurn, please check these resources:
How to Download CorelDRAW
We recommend starting with a Free Trial of CorelDRAW. If you’re ready to buy the full version, please skip down to “CorelDRAW - Full Version”.
How to Download a Free Trial of CorelDRAW:
- Go to the OMTech Download Center and select “Download the driver files” under “CorelDRAW.”
- The link will take you to CorelDRAW’s website, “Free Trials” page.
- Cick on DOWNLOAD TRIAL below CorelDraw Graphics Suite Windows.
- Once the download is complete, open the file “coreldraw.exe” and and click “Yes, allow changes to my device.” The installation should complete automatically.
CorelDRAW - Full Version
To download the full version of CorelDRAW design software, follow these steps:
- Go to the OMTech downloads page and click “Download the software” under CORELDRAW.
- The link will take you to the CorelDRAW website. Select your appropriate operating system to download the software:
- The file may take a few minutes to download. Once the download is complete, you should see this prompt:
- Select “I do not have a serial number and want to try the product.” Type your name under “Full Name.” Then, click the green Next button.
- Select “Typical Installation”
- Please wait while the installation finishes.
- Scroll to the bottom of the user agreement and click “Agree.”
- The software should automatically save to your desktop. To learn more about the design software, including how to use CorelDRAW, visit the CorelDRAW Learning Center.
How to Install K40 LASER DRW Software
To download LaserDRW software, follow these steps:
- Go to the OMTech Download Center and scroll down to the section titled “K40 LASER DRW.” Click on “Download LaserDRW software”
- Open the downloaded file titled “LaserDRW_2013.02.exe.” *The number may change depending on future updates to the software.
- Click “Yes, allow this program to make changes to my device.” Then, click next a few times, and finally Install and Finish to continue through the Setup Wizard prompts.
- The program should be saved automatically to your desktop.
How to Download Your OMTech Laser Engraver User Manual
To download your OMTech laser manual, follow these steps:
- Go to the Download Center.
- Scroll down to the section titled “OMTech Laser User Manuals.”
- Locate your laser model from the list. If you’re not sure which model you own, check your purchase confirmation email.
- Click on your model number and the download should start automatically.