Free Shipping within UK
Purchase on account for public institutions:
We give public institutions and authorities the opportunity to order machines on account. Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engravings on round objects are always in high demand. With our innovative rotary axis attachment for upgraded 40W laser engraving machines, you can engrave round or cylindrical objects such as cups, bottles, tubes, bowls, barrels, tubes and balls.
• ONLY compatible with OMTech 40W laser engravers models 4B32D2 and 4W32D3
• ideal for cylindrical objects with a diameter of 2 to 4 cm
•Compact design: With a low height of 7.5 cm, this compact Y-axis rotary roller easily fits into the engraving machine without moving the laser head.
•Adjustable rollers: With a maximum distance of 5 cm between the two drive rollers, this can be adjusted Easily adjust the rotary cutter and engraver attachment thanks to the mounting screws under the base.
•Durable Operation: Featuring a Nema17 2-phase stepper motor and durable SPCC steel and aluminum alloy roller construction, this rotary accessory offers smooth, efficient and silent operation that is ideal for the Suitable for DIY, home or business use.
• Remove the aluminum plate from the laser engraver's work area.
• Simply place this rotary axis on your 40W CO2 laser engraving work area.
• Connect the 4-wire connection cable to the dedicated connector on your K40 control board
• Configure the Settings in your software to start carving.
• Material: SPCC Steel, Aluminum Alloy
• Motor: Nema17 2-phase 4-wire Stepper Motor
• Overall Dimensions: 36 x 15.5 x 7.5 cm
• Roll Length: 26.4 cm
• Max Roll Pitch: 5 cm
• Cable Length : 1.5 m
• Net Weight: 1.8 kg
• 1 x rotary axis
• 1 x instructions