You may also like
Dear customer, the price shown on the checkout page is the final price including tax, enjoy your shopping!
Please click the correlating button of your region. If you misclicked, We will not be able to ship the product.
40W Desktop CO2 Laser Machine Description
This 40W CO2 laser engraver continues to uphold our high standards with its digital control panel; long-lasting laser tube; digital laser power supply and large 20x30 cm working area. Start marking and engraving your designs onto and into wood, paper and cardboard, plastics and acrylic, leather, fabric, and other non-metallic materials with this K40 desktop laser engraver.
• 200 x 300 mm (8” x 12”) engraving area
• 70 x 50 x 25 cm (28” x 20” x 10”) overall dimensions
• Compact laser engraving machine with endless creative possibilities
• Recommended engraving speed: 100 - 255 mm/s
• Maximum Engraving Speed: 350mm/s
• Max. Engraving Depth: 0.12 in (3mm) (depends on material)
• Max. Resolution: 2500 dpi (1500 dpi recommended
• Recommended speed: 1-20mm/s (actual speed depends on material)
• 12mm Focal lens diameter
• 20mm Mirror diameter
• Perfectly compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista
• Work side-by-side with programs like Corellaser (included) and LaserDraw (included). NOT compatible with LightBurn
• Photo-ready for images in TIF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, and PLT formats
• Not readily compatible with rotary axis devices
• The integrated power supply features increased response speed, performance, and cutting power - it’s beaming with possibilities!
• 40W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of 1000-1200 operation hours under recommended settings
• Upgraded X/Y rail gantry system and high-precision stepper motor equipped to provide stability and extreme accuracy to your engraving projects
• Materialize your vision: Our CO2 lasers are capable of engraving materials such as wood, glass, leather, acrylic, and more.
• Metal etching requires a laser spray pre-treatment.
• 1x Laser Engraver Machine
• 1x Water Pump
• 1x USB Cable
• 1x Power Line
• 1x Exhaust Duct
• 1 x USB Flash Drive with LaserDRW and Winseal
• 1x English Dongle
• 4x Removable Caster Wheels
• 1x English User Manual
• 1x Accessory Bag
• RED DOT GUIDANCE: A red dot pointer mounted on the laser head quickly indicates engraving points, marks the machine’s path, and identifies positioning sizes, allowing an effortless project setup process.
• DOUBLE DUTY WORK SURFACE: Equipped with a stabilizer clamp to hold irregular-shaped objects in place, and a vented level board for regular-shaped products.
• REMOVABLE WORKED: Remove the vented level board to add 5 cm of Z-depth and accommodate taller materials, however, this reduces the work's X and Y dimensions to 200 x 127mm.
• DIGITAL CONTROL & TEMP. LCD: A user-friendly LCD control board sets the laser power while two temperature displays keep you updated with the laser power supply and cooling water temp. levels.
• BUILT-IN VENTILATION: Integrated fan to boost laser performance, improve ventilation, and reduce noise. A triangular exhaust port and built-in air compressor create a safe work environment.
• AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN: The auto-shutdown safety button stops the machine immediately in case of an emergency. Once ready to resume working, press “Enter” to continue operation.
• NOTICE: The GROUNDING WIRE is necessary.
• No need to worry! We offer a 1-year warranty on all machines.
• 6-month warranty on consumables (i.e. laser tube and power supply)