You may also like
• Download the Manual
• Download the RDworks software
• NOTE: Does not include LightBurn Software
• Replacement: Air Purifier, Inline Fans, Laser Tube, Power Supply, Water Chiller, Rotary Axis.
Dear customer, the price shown on the checkout page is the final price including tax, enjoy your shopping!
Please click the correlating button of your region. If you misclicked, We will not be able to ship the product.
40W Desktop CO2 Laser Engraver Description
This 40W CO2 laser engraver continues to uphold our high standards with its digital control panel; long-lasting laser tube; integrated laser power supply; large 20x30 cm working area; and more. Accessible, versatile, and portable, you can do no better as you start your laser engraving journey than this powerful little desktop K40 from OMTech!
• 200 x 300 mm (8” x 12”) engraving area
• 70 x 50 x 25 cm (28” x 20” x 10”) overall dimensions
• Compact laser engraving machine with endless creative possibilities
• Engraving speed: 0 - 500 mm/s
• Cutting speed: 0-400 mm/s (actual speed depends on material)
• 12mm Focal lens diameter
• 20mm Mirror diameter
• Resolution up to 1500 dpi
• 1.3 cm Z-depth (Maximum workspace height)
• Perfectly compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64/32 bit), XP, 2000, and Vista
• Work side-by-side with programs like Corellaser, CorelDraw (NOT compatible with LightBurn)
• Photo-ready for images in TIF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, and PLT formats
• Not readily compatible with rotary axis devices
• The integrated power supply features increased response speed, performance, and cutting power - it’s beaming with possibilities!
• 40W CO2 laser tube with an estimated lifetime of 1000-1300 operation hours under recommended settings.
• High-precision stepper motor equipped to provide stability and extreme accuracy to your laser engraving projects
• Materialize your vision: Our CO2 lasers are capable of engraving materials such as wood, glass, leather, acrylic, and more.
• Metal etching requires a laser spray pre-treatment.
• DOUBLE DUTY WORK SURFACE: Equipped with a stabilizer clamp to hold irregular-shaped objects in place, and a vented level board for regular-shaped products.
• DIGITAL LCD CONTROLS: A user-friendly LCD control board sets the laser power.
• BUILT-IN VENTILATION: Integrated fan to boost laser performance, improve ventilation, and reduce noise. A triangular exhaust port and built-in air compressor create a safe work environment.
• SUPERIOR STEPPER MOTOR: Equipped with efficient stability to create immaculately finished products in less time.
• AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN: The auto-shutdown safety button stops the machine immediately in case of emergency. Once ready to resume working, press “Enter” to continue operation.
• USB port connects directly to flash drives and PCs.
• The water pump allows cooling of the laser tube, prolonging the machine's life.
• 1 x Laser Engraver Machine
• 1 x Vent Tube
• 1 x Water Pump
• 1 x USB Flash Drive with LaserDRW and Winseal
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• No need to worry! We offer a 1-year warranty on all machines.
• 6-month warranty on consumables (i.e. laser tube and power supply)